SOUL AnoonA Sangria
Soul’s first adjustable newborn to toddler buckle ergonomic carrier, AnoonA it's a compact customisable carrier with easy base and height adjustments.
Soul AnoonA is a lightweight, breathable and very comfortable ergonomic baby carrier. Made completely out of 100% natural fibres, it is ideal for all climates. This highly adjustable carrier fit users ranging from petite to ‘plus sizes’! Buckles make it quick to fit and hassle-free.
Soul AnoonA it's a sturdy soft structured carrier (SSC) that has been designed to carry your baby in an ergonomic and natural position. It distributes the weight of the baby evenly on your own body, and can be worn in front and back carries.
All Soul products use the finest Indian textiles in pure natural fibres (cotton, linen), using baby-safe dyes. Their products are safety-tested by strict international standards. They support local, small-scale industry even as we sell around the world.
All their fabrics use only pure natural fibers and the best quality dyes to suit tender skin.Their jacquard fabrics are woven in an ethical and environment-friendly mill from Southern India, which uses only wind and solar energy to run their entire factory. They are a completely green manufacturing unit and after using the energy they need they have surplus to send back into the grid.
- Soul’s first adjustable newborn to toddler buckle ergonomic carrier
- Compact customisable carrier with easy base and height adjustments
- 100% natural fibres - breathable, and ideal for all climates
- Front, back, hip and forward facing out ergonomic carrying positions, breastfeeding friendly
- Padded shoulder straps and waistband. Attached pouch in the waistband + removable hood + crossable straps
- Product Type: Soul AnoonA Ergonomic Carrier
- Size: standard, one size
- Blend Type: 100% Linen
- Weave Type: Plain Wave
- Fabric Type: Linen
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India. You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little. Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness. All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.
- Panel base width is adjustable from 7” to 15” (17.7-38cm)
- Panel height is adjustable from 11” to 16” (27.9-40.6cm)
- Body panel width is adjustable from 6.5” to 14.5” (16.5-36.8cm)