Motherlove Nipple Cream (1oz)
Free Herbal Salve For Breastfeeding—Soothe Nursing Nipples & Use as a Pump Lubricant
- LANOLIN-FREE & PLANT-BASED: Motherlove's organic Nipple Cream for breastfeeding is unscented, free of lanolin, and does not need to be removed prior to nursing. This rich herbal salve helps to soothe the pain and discomfort of sore or cracked nipples. This is also a great nipple cream for pregnant women who are experiencing nipple sensitivity.
- NOT JUST FOR NIPS!: Nipple Cream is great to use as a pump lubricant—simply apply a thin layer to the inner part of your flange before a pumping session. Can also be used for chapped lips, dry skin, and more.
- AWARD-WINNING: Nipple Cream is the proud winner of The Bump awards Best of the Bump in 2021 and Best of Baby in both 2018 and 2020. This all-star nipple salve is also BabyCenter’s nipple cream of choice for the Best Newborn Must-Haves.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Recommended by birth and lactation professionals, Nipple Cream is USDA Certified Organic (which means it's non-GMO, too!) and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny. Free of petroleum and petroleum by-products, lanolin, parabens, phthalates, and synthetic fillers.
- MOTHERLOVE CARES: As a women-owned, family-run, Certified B Corp, Motherlove cares about people and planet over profit. This product was made in the USA with imported ingredients in a solar-powered, zero-waste facility by employees who receive competitive pay and full benefits.