Hevea Pacifier — Moss Green Orthodontic 3-6months
Pacifier (3-36 months) - Moss Green
As green as it gets for a pacifier, quite literally! Naturally soft and wonderfully fresh, our Moss Green pacifier is every bit as environmentally conscious as is expected from us at HEVEA. Our natural rubber pacifiers are family favourites and have been since we began making them, with a seamless design that makes them easy to clean and hygienic. They come in both the round and orthodontic teat options, super soft to touch and gentle on your baby's face and lips. Soft enough to soothe, yet sturdy enough for the feistiest teether - A natural and safe option for little ones.
Help little ones settle without any unnecessary pressure on our planet 🌍
- 100% natural rubber pacifier made using mineral pigments approved by the FDA for food usage
- One-piece design
- Suitable for ages 3-36m
- Available in Round & Orthodontic teat options
- 100% plastic free packaging - FSC® certified box with corn starch window
Benefits of the HEVEA Pacifier:
- Round teat = universally popular design for babies, easy to latch and same shape as most baby bottles – including HEVEA’s!
- Orthodontic teat = prevents teeth misalignment, designed to prevent orthodontic issues in the future
- 100% plastic free – made with nothing but natural rubber & FDA-approved pigments
- Completely free from plastics, petrochemicals and any other nasties!
- One-piece design makes the HEVEA pacifiers incredibly safe – no risk of breaking off
- Highly resistant to bites
- 100% biodegradable and compostable – suitable to throw away with the food waste
- Vegan Certified
- Easy to clean – simply sit in freshly boiled water for a few minutes.
- Great for babies and great for the planet
In accordance with international standards, and for hygienic and safety purposes, we recommend replacing the pacifiers every 6-8 weeks.