[Hevea] Kawan Duck Bath Toy
Founded by Terese Hoffeldt and named after the Latin name for the natural rubber tree, Hevea produces sustainable, non-toxic baby products, such as pacifiers, teething accessories and feeding implements made solely from hevea rubber. The natural rubber produced by the tree forms the foundation of the brand’s product range. Using natural rubber – and not synthetic rubber, made from oil – is a far more sustainable practice as it’s biodegradable and reduces the amount of fossil fuels needed. The company doesn’t just make products that are good for babies, it makes products that are good for the planet, too. All packaging comes from responsibly managed forests, which helps preventing deforestation and degradation. Fusing the beauty and simplicity of Danish design with the efficacy and sustainability of natural rubber, Hevea has become a market leader, and it’s easy to see why.
The Hevea Kawan Duck Bath Toy is Hevea’s first toy with color and is a product of much thought and development. Using natural pigment colors, Kawan encourages baby’s sensation of touch and stimulates the development of baby’s vision.
- 100% natural rubber and color pigments
- 1 toy = 3 functions – Playing · Teething · Bathing
- No perforation or holes in the bottom
- Free from BPA, phthalates, petroleum and PVC
- Packaged in a gift box made from FSC® certified paper
- Handmade in Morocco
- Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard
- Original: 4.7″ H / 12 cm
- Jumbo: 6.3″ H / 16 cm