[Audelia] Take it Easy Diffuser Oil
Diffuser oil blends that focusing to solve stress and gives calm effect.
1. Relieve anxiety, insomnia, stress & pain.
2. Combat stress and depression as well as help relieve hormonal issues
3. To ward mosquitoes off.
4. Enhancing the general sense of well-being and relaxation.
5. Help alleviate stress by inducing a sense of well-being.
6. menopausal women indicated that inhaled clary sage oil reduced cortisol, the stress hormone, and produced an antidepressant-like effect.
7. Controlling your blood pressure due to chronic stress.
8. Helps to reduce headaches, especially those caused by tension.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil.
DIRECTION OF USE:
Dilute - Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with proper carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Dilution ratio: 0.006:1 (EO:Water or Carrier Oil).
Inhaling: Roll on the oil on a tissue or cloth or inhale periodically directly from the roll on bottle.
Diffusion: Use five to eight drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.