A special blend dedicated for better pregnancy journey.
1. Soothe away pregnancy aches and pain and relieve stress.
2. To avoid water retention by massaging it on your legs and feet to ease fluid retention.
3. Act as natural antiseptic and insect repellent which is useful as you will find many pharmaceutical ointments come with a warning to be avoided during pregnancy.
4. Helpful for nausea, nasal congestion and muscle aches.
5. Helps to manage headaches in pregnancy with peppermint oil.
6. Helps with morning sickness
7. Relieve belly upset
Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil.
DIRECTION OF USE
Topical use: Apply on the crown area of your head, behind earlobes, neck, temples or desired area.
Inhaling: Roll on the oil on a tissue or cloth or inhale periodically directly from the roll on bottle.
Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.